Saturday, May 2, 2009

Kadence's first day of school!

I know what you are all thinking...Kadence isn't old enough to go to school. Well, I have a hard time calling it daycare so I like to call it school instead. It makes me as the mommy feel better about her going. So here it is, all smiles!


When I dropped her off she was so excited to play with the other kids it was great. Day two and three drop off not so good but I'm not going to get into that. Anyways...there's my big girl on her first day of school!

6 comments:

Krista said...

She is soooooo ADORABLE!!! I love that girl!! And you too!!

Brianne said...

That is an adorable picture of K!! For sure we need to get togther maybe sometime this week!

Moses Family said...

SO CUTE!!! Oh my goodness, we love that girl!!! :)

Megan and Sean said...

OH, she's SO cute!

Liz said...

She is so cute!! Congrats on school, K!!

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

She is so incredibly adorable! I can't wait to see your little baby boy! You look fabulous by the way!