Sunday, April 26, 2009

Easter

I just had to share some of these cute pictures of Kadence on Easter morning with all of you.
Here mommy I need help!
This was the first year that Jake and I actually hid eggs for Kadence. Yes, in the past we have hid eggs for each other around the house but it was so much more fun watching K find the eggs and get so excited about it.
Luckily we only hid like ten eggs because she had to open them right after she found them to eat the candy right away before putting it in her basket. Which again I'm glad I only put one tiny piece of candy in each egg.

I just love that little girl! She is the most adorable, precious thing in the whole wide world.

3 comments:

Moses Family said...

How fun!! I agree, she is SO adorable! :)

WoodwardFam said...

She is the cutest thing ever!!!

Rachelle said...

Love her dress!! Sooo Cute:)