Thursday, January 22, 2009

It's a BOY!

For those of you who do not know Jake and I are expecting our second baby at the beginning of June. We found out that we are having a BOY and we are so excited. We are going to name him Jake Jr. after his daddy, the love of my life (I know some of you are gagging right now). AND, we are hoping to have him on Jake's birthday too which is at the beginning of June. Can you imagine... Jake Sr. and Jr. with the same birthday. Oh, how fun for them! I think that would be so special.

9 comments:

Brianne said...

So excited to have a boy around!! I am so excited to see what he looks like :)

Amanda Stephan said...

Congratulations! That's so exciting! Don't worry about the Jr. thing....Rob is a third and wants a fourth...now that is gag worthy! ha ha.

Megan and Sean said...

WOW, CONGRATS!!!!! Another baby, a boy, how fun! I just wish we lived closer so we could hang out! And yep, I cut her bangs myself.

Moses Family said...

YAY!!! :)

WoodwardFam said...

What happened to Alfred Jr???

Carbonneau said...

CONGRATS! and a BOY, How fun! Boys are so fun to be around, I couldn't tell you any different, maybe we can give each other advice when we have our girl and you have your boy. :)
CONGRATS AGAIN!

Liz said...

Very exciting! That is so cool that he is due close to his Dad's bday! (at first, Trevor really wanted us to be 2 weeks late so our boy could be born on HIS bday-- not a chance!)

He will be so cute!
HOpe you feel good :)

Joe and Dawn said...

For some reason I feel like I always miss you at church and want to tell you congratulations!!! If you talk to you sis-in-law can you let her know that I'm thinking of her too:)

Rachelle said...

How exciting you have a girl and soon your boy. Perfect family! Are you guys done after this or will you hace more?