Saturday, July 3, 2010

Jake's 1 year pics!

A Few weeks ago we had our family pictures taken and they came out so BEAUTIFUL. There were so many great ones but I just picked a few of my favorite to post. Our friend has taken all our pictures over the last few years and she does such an amazing job. If you are interested in getting some taken for your family let me know and I'll get you intouch with her.


I love how both of my children have their hands in their mouths.
I love that little man!

That's my boy!
Daddy's girl all the way.

She's growing up so fast. Almost 3!!!




















6 comments:

Ginny said...

those turned out SO sO cute!!! i do love the pic with both of their hands in their mouths! haha:)

Krista said...

These pictures are so cute!! You guys are a good lookin' family!!

Brianne said...

Those turned out so cute! I can't believe how big they are getting! I think all the colors turned out GREAT! You all look great :)

Carbonneau said...

Wow! growing up so fast! your family is Beautiful guys! hope you are doing great.

Megan and Sean said...

Oh, they're SOOOO cute! Great pictures! We totally thought of you guys on the 4th! We were sure hoping you were coming for a visit--wish AZ was closer! Maybe next summer??!! Sean and I are hoping in the next year or two to make it out there for a visit!

Moses Family said...

Awesome pictures!!! Did Amanda Sjoberg do them? Cute pictures for a cute family!!! Love you all!