Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Tagged by Jenny Moses!

So my new sister-in-law tagged me and when I read the directions I thought it was such a good idea. What I did was go to my 4th folder in my pictures and post the 4th photo in there. I smiled so big when I saw it was this picture. Oh what a joyous day! This past May I graduated from ASU West with my bachelors in Education. It was a long time coming and was such an awesome day. My whole family was there and took me out to lunch and threw me a party that night. I am so glad that I decided to go back to school after having Kadence to finish up my degree.


Now I get to tag 4 people. So.....Amanda Stephan, Erin Marie, Shannon, and Cassidy! Let's see whatcha got ladies.

1 comments:

Moses Family said...

Yay! Great pic! I love tags, they're so fun!!! :) Missed you at the rededication tonight...I was the only one that had no idea what was going on! haha!!!